20th April 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Abroad after completion of correspondence MCA?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed in BCA then joined MCA in correspondence mode. I like to study PhD in Abroad. Kindly tell me can I do PhD in Abroad for my MCA? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad after completing MCA?
  2. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do MS course abroad after completion of B.Sc degree with 93% marks?
  4. MS in abroad after completing MCA through correspondence?
  5. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  7. Can I eligible to pursue Ph.D if pursuing MCA from correspondence?
  8. What's the value of MCA correspondence course from IGNOU? Will i be later eligible for further studies such as M.Phil and PhD?
  9. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  10. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  11. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  12. Whether MCA course of India is different from Abroad? Course duration of MCA in Abroad?
  13. How to study correspondence PhD in Computer Science after MCA?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  15. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  16. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  17. Is it a better idea to study M.Sc in Abroad after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology)? Should I study PhD in Abroad?
  18. Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad for MD(Pharmacology) postgraduate?
22nd April 2016, 09:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Abroad after completion of correspondence MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed in BCA then joined MCA in correspondence mode. I like to study PhD in Abroad. Kindly tell me can I do PhD in Abroad for my MCA? Please reply as soon as possible.
MCA candidate are eligible for Ph.D course in Abroad.

The minimum educational qualification required for Ph.D course in Abroad is masters degree from a recognized university.

You must have valid GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?