2nd May 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in mechanical engineering?

i want get admission to diploma in mechanical engg. in your college after tenth standard and what is last year cut off merit? Who can provide me the complete details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. THanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  5. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  6. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  7. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Admission procedure to study B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  9. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. Admission procedure to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT for a Diploma holder?
  12. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  15. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  17. Colleges offering Diploma Mechanical in Southern India? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at AMIE for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
5th May 2016, 06:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in mechanical engineering?

To get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you must have completed 10th standard with at least 35% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Some colleges offer admission in Diploma course on the basis of merit in 10th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offer admission in Diploma course to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
5th May 2016, 06:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in mechanical engineering?

The one who is interested to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of class 10th must have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the individuals University to give admission to the interested students to the diploma course in the polytechnic college. Your age limit should be in between 15 to 23 years. Minimum percentage in class 10 should not be less than 50% and 45% for reserved categories.
5th May 2016, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam of your domiciled state for admission in diploma in mechanical engineering based on your class 10th qualification. Admission will be on merit based on rank.

Cut off rank depends on the kind of college in which you want admission. If you want admission in a government polytechnic then try to perform well in the entrance exam.
6th May 2016, 12:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want get admission to diploma in mechanical engg. in your college after tenth standard and what is last year cut off merit? Who can provide me the complete details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. THanks!
The admission to the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be done through the state technical education board. The admission will be done through an entrance examination in some states. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard with mathematics and science as one of the subjects. The mark scored in the 10th is considered for the admission. There are many polytechnic colleges available like;
6th May 2016, 09:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to take admission in the Diploma course of Mechanical Engineering after completing class 10th, you have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective University, qualifying in which you can get admission in the diploma course in any college according to the allotment of the seat. Cut off marks differ in every year for the examinations, you will get information on the same from the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?