14th May 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD for MBA(HR) postgraduate?

Hi Sir,
I am Suresh Kumar and recently I have completed my MBA(HR). I would like to do PhD. Can you please tell me what is the procedure for studying PhD after MBA(HR)? Please help me.

18th May 2016, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD for MBA(HR) postgraduate?

For studying Ph.D you need to apply when admission notification is released by the concerned university. Admission will be on the basis of performance in written exam and interview.

Also, make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in MBA. If possible try to qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF which will give you exemption from any other entrance.
19th May 2016, 06:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To do Ph.D in HR, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination after the completion of your Masters degree.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
So, once you qualify in the UGC NET examination, you can get admission to opt Ph.D degree course in HR.
23rd May 2016, 01:19 AM
asha2016

Eligibility for Ph.D program after completion MBA in HR specialization:-
1. Candidates must have passed MBA Degree with HR specialization with minimum aggregated 55% marks from recognized university for doing Ph.D program in MBA HR .
2.Candidates have to appear & passed entrance examination such as UGC NET conducted by UGC .
3. There is no age criteria for appearing in entrance examination . You can read the guideline of UGC NET examination for Ph.D program
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ugc elibility criteria for net.pdf(945.4 KB, 27 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?