28th September 2015, 08:12 AM
MD MOSTAFA

Process of getting OBC (NCL) certificate?

My self md mostafa,i am a student of engineering,my family annual income is 60000,i already got state obc certificate category A,How the process taken obc
(ncl) certificate.please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between OBC NCL Minority and OBC NCL? Which certificate do I have to give for NIT under M.Tech counseling?
  2. GATE admission related questions?
  3. What should I do if my OBC certificate is considered invalid for JEE?
  4. Obc certificate changes in IIT: I mentioned OBC CL instead of OBC NCL
  5. How should I prepare for NET management?
  6. What is the rule for OBC-NCL those parents working in private companies?
  7. Which all communities belong to OBC-NCL? Eligibility for OBC-NCL reservation in IIT examination? Scholarship or loan for such student?
  8. Will I be considered in the general category if I ticked OBC-NCL category in IIT JEE application form?
  9. IIT JEE: wrongly mentioned my community as obc (cl) but i submitted my obc (ncl) certificate with online iit jee application
  10. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being a OBC certificate holder?
  11. What is the validity of OBC NCL certificate in WB?
  12. OBC NCL criteria for kids of Private employee? Is income from salary considered or is it to be excluded?
  13. Can I change my category for JEE Advance if applied as OBC NCL in JEE Mains?
  14. How many students belonged to OBC(NCL) in IIT JEE last year?
  15. What a student can do if he has passed JNU entrance exam and his OBC certificate is still in process?
  16. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Best colleges for Mechanical and Aerospace engineering? Eligibility for IIT JEE 2012 for 2.8.1987 born?
  17. How to check the status of IIT JEE application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
8th October 2015, 07:47 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Process of getting OBC (NCL) certificate?

To get the non creamy layer certificate or the NCL certificate, you need to apply first in your city collector's office. Along with your application you need to submit the following things:
1) The certificate of your caste.
2) An affidavit following the format given by the office. The income of your family which is Rs.60,000 per year should be given in the affidavit with the required proof. The proof of your family income will come from the salary slip of your family. Say, you and your brother are the incoming member of your family. Then you and your brother must be receiving a salary slip every month. The attested photocopy of the same should be attached with your application.
3) If you own multiple properties, you have to mention them in the affidavit along with the respective proof.
4) The photocopy of income tax return filed by the incoming members of your family to be attached.
5) Finally the photocopy of your address proof that is, phone bill or electric bill with your application.
The issue of the certificate will take place only after the verification of the above testimonials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?