18th July 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course in IFTM University?

I want to do Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course from IFTM University. Can I know about the fee expenses of this course and also tell me about the duration of this Diploma course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  2. Detailed information and job prospects of Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course?
  3. List of institutes offering Diploma in Networking and Internet Application in Bengaluru?
  4. Institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Delhi and Noida? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. Which is better between Electronics and Networking & Internet Application to do in Diploma for an employee of Qatar?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Renewable Energy in TERI University? Duration of this course?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Internet Applications Training Certificate in Mahan Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  8. Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  10. Detailed information, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Physiotherapy course?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification of Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Butler University?
  13. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  14. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Rubber Technology) in Delhi College of Distance Education?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in International Business Operation in IGNOU?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
9th April 2017, 04:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course in IFTM University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course from IFTM University. Can I know about the fee expenses of this course and also tell me about the duration of this Diploma course. Thank you!

Sorry, the Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course is not offered at IFTM University. The IFTM University offers Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The course duration is three years and candidates who have passed 10th standard are eligible to apply for the courses. The fees for the course are Rs 47,000 per year + Rs 10,000 for examination fees at IFTM University. The IFTM University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?