19th July 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in MBBS for getting admission in Surgeon?

Hello sir, I am studying MBBS course. After completion of my course I want to study further in Surgeon category. Please tell me how much marks should I get to get admission in Surgeon category?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?
  2. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  3. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  4. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
  6. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  7. What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS?
  8. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  9. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  10. Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS for OBC student?
  11. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  12. In how many years can I complete MBBS? What is the minimum marks required to qualify MBBS?
  13. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  14. What percentage of marks is required for admission in MBBS from Canada? -- [New]
  15. Minimum marks required for admission to MBBS in MH-CET?
  16. How to become a Doctor? I have passed 10th board exam
  17. Minimum marks required in MBBS in Mumbai admission
  18. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
20th July 2016, 11:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in MBBS for getting admission in Surgeon?

Minimum marks required in MBBS for getting admission in Surgeon:-

MBBS -Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is an undergraduate academic degree course dealing with Medicine and surgery

The duration of MBBS course extends a period of 4 and half academic years which are divided into 9 semesters

Cutoff examination:-

General 70% marks
SC / ST 45% marks

OBC 52% marks

Physical handicapped 49% marks

Eligibility criteria:-

You should have scored more than 50% marks Physics, Chemistry and Biology aggregate in their plus two grade

Your age should be at least 17 years old on before 31st December of the year of admission

You need to appear for all India pre-medical entrance test for admission

Upper Age limit is 25 years

Candidate should be citizen of India.
22nd July 2016, 03:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in MBBS for getting admission in Surgeon?

There is no such minimum percentage fixed for getting admission in various colleges for surgeon course a the cut-off keeps on changing each year depending on various factors.

However, you should try to score above 75% to stand a chance of admission in good colleges and Institutions to pursue the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?