2nd June 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for biomedical engineering after completion of 12th with 76% marks?

I got 76.67 percentage in 12th ..I appeared state cet also ..my group is pcmb ..how I get admission in biomedical engineering plz.. I need to know the steps which I have to follow. So, please provide me the details on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  6. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  7. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Engineering after completion of diploma with 81% marks?
  9. How can I get into Biomedical engineering after scoring 12 cutoff marks?
  10. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  11. What is the admission procedure to take admission in AIIMS? I am a first year student of Biomedical engineering
  12. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering?
  13. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  14. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  15. What is the admission procedure to take M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS?
  16. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  17. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  18. Institutes offering M.Tech Biomedical Engineering course?
3rd June 2016, 01:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for biomedical engineering after completion of 12th with 76% marks?

Engineering has many branches. Among them, Biomedical engineering is one of the branch of engineering which deals with the application of engineering principles and design concepts to medicine and biology for healthcare.

Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Biomedical Engineering course.

Admissions in Biomedical Engineering are offered on the basis of rank secured in the state level entrance examination by most of the colleges. But, some reputed colleges/universities conducts their own entrance examination for offering admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.

You can also take admission in Biomedical Engineering through B-Category (Management Quota) seats if you have not appeared or qualified in the entrance examination. But, the fee structure of Management quota costs more than the Convenor quota seat.
21st June 2017, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for biomedical engineering after completion of 12th with 76% marks?

I'm completed 12th with 80% can l have a chance to get BME. My sub caste is MBC .. Pls kindly give me a reply.. Thank you
27th June 2017, 05:45 PM
yamram

Hi
If you have pursued 12th standard with at least scored 60% aggregate marks, then you can pursue biomedical engineering. It's a very new and advancing field which has a great scope in future and offers a great career opportunities also. You can pursue B.Tech which is of total of 4 years and you can also opt for integrated B.Tech -M.Tech program which is of total 5 years. This will save your one year also. A very few universities and colleges are offering this course with practical exposure and good career perspective like Lovely Professional University, KIIT University, Symbiosis university and few others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?