2nd June 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for biomedical engineering?

I got 76.67 percentage in 12th ..I appeared state CET also ..my group is PCMB ..how I get admission in biomedical engineering plz.. Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission for biomedical engineering after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. What is the admission procedure to take admission in AIIMS? I am a first year student of Biomedical engineering
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  8. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  9. What is the admission procedure to take M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS?
  10. Institutes offering M.Tech Biomedical Engineering course?
  11. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  12. Colleges for m.tech in biomedical engineering? Admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to study MS in Genetics in Abroad if completed B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Institutions offering M.Tech Biomedical course? Admission procedure for this course?
  15. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
  16. Procedure for doing Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA for free?
  17. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  18. Procedure and entrance exam to study MS in Technical University of Berlin for B.E. Biomedical Engineer?
2nd June 2016, 06:48 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for biomedical engineering?

For Biomedical Engineering , One should have qualification of senior secondary or its equivalent course in science stream from a recognized board.
You also require to qualify entrance exam for admission. You can apply online to university in which you want to get admission. During online counselling , You will get admission on the basis of final merit score which is prepared on the basis of (10+2) cum entrance exam score.

Top Institutes Offering Biomedical Engineering
- University of Karnataka
- VIT University
- SRM University
- Netaji Subhash Engineering College
- MIT , Manipal
- AIIMS , Delhi

Employment Areas
- Hospitals
- Clinics
- Health Centres
- Industrial Firms
- Medical Institutions
- Education Institutions
2nd June 2016, 10:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for biomedical engineering?

Biomedical engineering is one of the engineering branch which deals with the application of engineering principles and design concepts to medicine and biology for healthcare purposes. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Biomedical engineering course, you must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics, English and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology subjects from a recognised board.

Admission process for Biomedical Engineering varies from college to college. Most of the colleges offer admission in Biomedical Engineering course through state level entrance examination or through their own entrance examination and 12th standard board examination marks.

Since, you have appeared in your state CET examination, by qualifying the examination, you will be called for counselling process where you need to choose the Biomedical engineering course as your choice and you need to enroll the colleges where you are interested to pursue the Biomedical Engineering course.

Based on your examination rank, the counselling committee will allot you a seat in the college which you are eligible for getting admission to pursue Biomedical Engineering course. Then, you need to report the college where you had been allotted a seat confirming that you are willing to join the college for pursuing Biomedical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?