1st August 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BARC or ISRO after completing M.Sc in Physics?

Dear Sir, please help me. I am pursuing M.Sc physics first year but I have below 50% marks in B.Sc. Am I eligible for entrance exam of BARC or ISRO. What qualification can make me eligible for that exam? Please share on my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc(Physics) after completing BSc Physics? Am I eligible for ISRO entrance or after MSc?
  2. How to appear for GATE after completing MSc Physics?
  3. Is there any job in ISRO after completing MSc in Physics with specialization in electronics
  4. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  5. Am I eligible for BARC or any other research institute after completing BSc Physics with 62% from Shivaji University
  6. Am I eligible to apply for a job in ISRO as a scientist after completing MSc Physics through Distance Education?
  7. How to become a scientist if I am a student of MSc(physics)
  8. Research opportunities after B.Sc and M.Sc in Physics from IISER? Chances to join BARC, ISRO and other research institute in India?
  9. ISRO after MSc general physics -- [New]
  10. How may I get through ISRO entrance after doing MSc Physics?
  11. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?
  12. List of the courses I need to take for NASA or ISRO? What are the career options available if I do MSc in Physics?
  13. Am I eligible for BARC exam after doing BSc Physics? Information about research exams and career avenue after BSc Physics?
  14. Will I be able to join ISRO or M.Tech course after completing MSc Physics?
  15. Jobs for BE (ECE) freshers in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I able to become a scientist in ISRO after passing MSc Physics
  17. How can I study Nuclear Physics being a B.Sc(Physics) last year student? Possibility to become a Junior Scientist in BARC?
  18. Can I get a job after completing BSc Physics in ISRO?
4th August 2016, 11:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BARC or ISRO after completing M.Sc in Physics?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BARD or ISRO recruitment's after completion of Bachelor of Science course. You are eligible to apply for the below mentioned posts.

>> Scientific Assistant

>> Technical Assistant

The basic educational qualification required for this Scientific Assistant or Technical Assistant post is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates who are doing their Final year are also eligible to apply for this recruitment. There is no certain minimum percentage required to apply for these ISRO or BARC recruitment's. As you are done with Bachelor's Degree, I am sure you are eligible to apply. The selection process basically consists of Written Test followed by Skill Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?