1st August 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Internship in ISRO for a B.Tech ECE candidate

My son is doing B.Tech ECE in a private college in Kolkata. He is very much talented now doing his 1st year final that means 2nd semester. He got around 8 out of 10 and also got a memento for his small project work on augmented virtuality. He wants to do his future internship from ISRO or IISc like organisation. Is it practically feasible?

5th August 2016, 01:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in ISRO for a B.Tech ECE candidate

Internship Opportunities available for B.Tech (ECE) Candidates:

Yes, there is a possibility for your son to do Internship in ISRO or IISC organization after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream. But make sure his university must be recognized institute in order to be eligible.

As he is presently in 1st year, let him pursue 2nd and 3rd years of B.Tech with full concentration. He can then apply for ISRO internship when he will be in the third year of B.Tech. In general, for undergraduate candidates it's somewhat difficult to get an opportunity for doing Internship in ISRO. But, if you have relatives in ISRO or some other referrals, then I am sure it would be easy for your child to get an opportunity. You are required to send a request to the HR department of ISRO or IISc at least 2 to 3 months before the Internship period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?