20th August 2016, 07:58 PM
arun thomas4848

Eligibility of studying MSW after completing general nursing?

Hi, I want to make my career in Social sector and for that want to pursue MSW. I have done my general nursing course also. Can I study Master of Social Work after completing general nursing?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  2. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  3. Details about admission Nursery?
  4. Duration, syllabus and cost of completing MSW course?
  5. Am I eligible to study diploma in general nursing after completing 10th standard?
  6. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing MSW from JNU? -- [New]
  8. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates?
  9. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I migrate to Canada for studying MSW?
  11. How to take admission in MSW after completing BCA exam
  12. Can I join post MBBS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  13. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  14. What is the procedure to do MSW after completing B.Com graduation
  15. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. M.Sc nursing from distance education after completing B.Com from DU?
  17. How to join MSW after completing my final semester in BSc Physics? What is the eligibility criteria of MSW course?
  18. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
21st August 2016, 07:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of studying MSW after completing general nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun thomas4848 View Post
Hi, I want to make my career in Social sector and for that want to pursue MSW. I have done my general nursing course also. Can I study Master of Social Work after completing general nursing?
No, you are not eligible for MSW course.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Social Work or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.A in Social Work admission.

Your age should be above 18 years.
17th May 2021, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

After gnm can i do msw
30th May 2021, 06:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for MSW is as follows:

* The candidate should be at least 21 years of age
* Should ha e a graduation degree.

If you fulfill the above criteria, you can take up the course of MSW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?