7th May 2018, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

What course should I do to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police in Delhi after completing 12th Arts?

Hi everyone, I want to join Delhi Police as a Deputy Commissioner. I am studying in 12th standard right now with Arts stream. Kindly tell me what course I should do after 12th to become a Deputy Commissioner?

15th July 2018, 05:22 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What course should I do to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police in Delhi after completing 12th Arts?

For recruitment as Deputy Commissioner in future, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination.

The minimum educational qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

No limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear in examination.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination after pursuing Arts in 12th. So, kindly focus on the preparation for examination.
17th May 2021, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course should I do to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police in Delhi after completing 12th Arts?

What subjects needed to focus for Civil service examination?
30th May 2021, 07:00 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

To become a DCP, you have to become an IPS Officer by clearing the Civil Services Examination, conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility criteria for the same is as follows:

* At least 21 years of age
* A graduation degree in any subject.

If you have the above eligibility, then you can apply for the CSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?