24th September 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship at Tata motors, Mumbai?

Sir, I am a BBA student from Techno India, Kolkata. Now I am studying in 2nd year. My 4th semester is knocking at the door. Now I am eagerly waiting to do an internship from Tata motors, Mumbai. Can you please tell me that how can I apply for the internship programme and what its details criteria.

26th September 2016, 03:16 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship at Tata motors, Mumbai?

The various big companies like the Tata Motors have an online platform for the aspirants to apply for the jobs and the internships.

* When you visit the Tata Motors website, go into the recruitment section.

* There you will find a tab named as 'Online Application'

* Go into that and there you will be required to post your details, personal as well as academics and upload a resume of yours.

* When they have any vacancy and of you fit as per their requirements, you will be called by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?