8th October 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?

I want to do BS in Marine Engineering in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences. Kindly let me know the admission procedure for this course in this institute. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of DCUK cadet course in Indian Merchant Navy?
  2. Course duration and expenses of BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  3. Graduation after completing nautical sciences course?
  4. Procedure to take admission in BSc Nautical Science in Merchant Navy Institute?
  5. Difference between BSc Nautical Sciences and B.TEch Marine Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  7. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  8. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  9. How to become a marine engineer after my B.E?
  10. Need information about Nautical Science courses after Engineering graduation?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia to study MS course? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?
  13. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  15. difference between bsc nautical sciences and Btech marine engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th? What is the percentage needed in 12th to get a job in merchant navy?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper?
8th October 2016, 09:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?

Admission Procedure to study BS Marine Engineering in R L Institute of Nautical Science:

BS in Marine Engineering is a 4 year Degree course which is approved by Directorate General of Shipping.

You are required to pay the fee of the course either through NEFT or Demand Draft (DD) methods. After making payment, you will be given transaction receipt number. And you are required to apply for this course online by filling up the form given below by giving proper Data of Birth and other details in the concerned fields.

I am attaching a link where you can get the Application Form of R L Institute of Nautical Science for getting admission into Bachelor Degree in Marine Engineering.

Click here for Application Form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?