11th October 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Will I have an NRI quota if I get back to India from Saudi Arab after completing class 11th?

Hello Sir, If I have studied in Saudi Arab till 11th grade and in 12th my family shifts back to India, will I get an NRI quota for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate of Saudi Arabia is treated as an NRI to study 11th in India?
  2. Possibilities to get admission at Mangalore in NRI quota for NRI student if place of birth is India?
  3. How can i get job in saudi arab after completion of b.com, hon in finance, in india
  4. Is it possible to study in NIT through JEE Main in normal quota for a candidate of Saudi Arabia?
  5. Till which class a student can study in Abroad? To avoid NRI quota in which class he should come back to India?
  6. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  7. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  8. Will my son be considered an NRI for MBBS entrance exam, if studied from CBSE in Saudi Arabia?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT in NRI quota?
  10. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  11. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma in Radio diagnosis in NRI quota? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for EAMCET, if done 10th from Saudi Arabia and 12th from Hyderabad?
  14. Can I get job with salary of Rs. 50,000 per month after completing B.Com? Procedure to apply for job in Saudi Arabia?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  16. Will i come under NRI quota as i have done 10th in abroad?
  17. Can I get NRI quota in Government or Private Medical college for my son studying in class 7th in U.A.E?
  18. Possibility to get admission in 12th on the basis of NRI quota in India if studied 11th from America? Procedure and documents required for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?