7th June 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and formalities required to pursue B.Ed through correspondence from DU? Documents required to be submitted?

Hi, I want to pursue B. Ed through correspondence from delhi university and I want to know the criteria and all the formalities to be done.. what all documents needs to be submitted... please tell me in detail..
thanks..

14th November 2011, 02:49 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Criteria and formalities required to pursue B.Ed through correspondence from DU? Documents required to be submitted?

Dehli university is not offering b.ed correspondencely
IGNOU N other university is offering it correspondencely.
all those document are nesssary.
which conform your age.
gradution certificate.
10th n 12th related certificate
migration certificate.
thats all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?