23rd December 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What are the formalities followed to shift to a new school for class 10th?

What are the formalities required for shifting school for class 10, except T.C. & Mark sheet which type add. proof is sufficient like electric bill or any other document required pls explain me? I am awaiting to get the answer on the same soon.

Thank you!

23rd December 2015, 09:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the formalities followed to shift to a new school for class 10th?

The following are the documents required to submit in the school during admission process:

* Transfer certificate (TC)

* Conduct or behavior certificate

* Previous class mark sheet

* Date of birth certificate

* Address and ID proof

* Community certificate

* Domicile certificate

* Latest Passport size photographs
24th December 2015, 01:12 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the formalities followed to shift to a new school for class 10th?

Just follow the following procedure in order to change school in 10th class :

First of all just visit the related school and ask for admission form. Fill up the form and submit it along with the admission fee and following documents :
  • Birth Certificate
  • Previous Year Marksheet
  • School Leaving Certificate

For address proof, electricity bill is more than enough.

Candidate have to appear in admission test conducted by the related school and he/she will get admission on the basis of the performance in the admission test.
25th December 2015, 01:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, such documents such as address proof is required(even if it is required, then it might be for certain schools only). However, all of your educational documents will be required at the time of admission and you will have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria of the school to avail admission. You might even have to collect character certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?