31st July 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Will I get study loan if I have scored 85% marks in 12th but failed in Kerala entrance exam?

I had scored 85 percent marks for plus two but I failed in engineering entrance exam so will I get loan to study B.Tech in Kerala? Can someone please let me know the procedure which I have to follow up for the same to get the loan?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
1st August 2015, 12:10 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get study loan if I have scored 85% marks in 12th but failed in Kerala entrance exam?

Yes, you can avail educational loan to pursue higher studies.

The main eligibility criteria for availing educational loan is that the candidate must have secured admission in any of the valid and recognized course in any of the recognized college.

The important documents carried and should be submitted to bank is that the college admission letter with fee particulars including in it, ID and address proof, bank statement, collateral security etc..,

All nationalized banks provide educational loans. The candidate has to approach a nearest bank and if he/ she meet the eligibility criteria then procure the application form and fill it and submit it to the bank with all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?