13th November 2016, 07:49 PM
Vanshika_02

Can I pursue career in Architecture from Abroad after completing 12th from India? What is the procedure and which college should I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue Architecture but not from India. I want to know can I pursue career in Architecture from Abroad after completing 12th from India? i want to know the procedure of admission and which college and country can I apply for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue 2nd year BCCA from Abroad after completing 1st year from India? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  2. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 12th last year?
  3. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  5. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Architecture in India and Abroad by a commerce student?
  7. Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?
  8. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  9. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  10. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  11. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D. in abroad?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for colleges in abroad? How to proceed for getting the admission?
  13. Can I get a Scholarship to pursue BA in Sociology from Abroad? How can I apply for the Scholarship?
  14. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  15. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. Procedure to get admission in Master Of Science after completing B.Tech(ME)? Where to pursue MS, in India or abroad?
  18. Which stream is best to take admission in abroad after 12th when scored good in 10th and 12th examinations?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?