30th October 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to do Ph.D after completion of master of physiotherapy?

I am master of physiotherapy (cardio-pulmn) intend to do phd. Can i do? If yes in which subject and from which college/institute. Can you please guide me on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Deepika

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Master of Social Work? Preferable subject to do research?
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D. in Neuro field after studying BPT?
  4. Requirements to study PhD in India for Master of Physiotherapy student of Australia?
  5. Which subject should I apply after completing master of Physiotherapy
  6. Can a Mechanical Engineer study Master of Physiotherapy with Neuro Physiotherapy?
  7. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of masters in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  10. What should I study after M.Com in Economics between CMA (ICWA) and Ph.D? Is Ph.D better option for me?
  11. Can I study PhD in Rehabilitation Science being a Health Science Physiotherapy postgraduate?
  12. How much beneficial is it to do MPT course?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information about PhD in Physiotherapy and name of university offering this course?
  15. Does Integrated PhD(Biological Science) of IISC include Master's Degree also? What kind of qualification and jobs I can get through this? Can I mention Doctor prefix to my name?
  16. Entrance exam for admission in MPT for BPT intern? Fees and seat details?
  17. Which one is better between BHMS and B.Ed or M.Sc and Ph.D? -- [New]
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for PhD in Physiotherapy course in IIT, Madras?
11th November 2016, 05:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to do Ph.D after completion of master of physiotherapy?

If you have done masters in physiotherapy, then you have to pursue Ph.D in same field. There is no other option available for you other than physiotherapy. Just make sure that you have got 55% marks in your masters degree.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Just apply for admission, when there is an admission notification by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?