25th February 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for PhD in Physiotherapy course in IIT, Madras?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my Master Of Physiotherapy. I would like to do PhD in IIT, Madras. I don't know the procedure to apply and the application brochure is not giving details about entrance exam for Physiotherapists or information about the guide. So please let me know the procedure to get into the programme and also details of the guide to be contacted. I would be very grateful to you with this help. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?
  2. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  4. Should I have to appear in NET to study PhD in IIT-Madras if completed M.Sc(Chemistry)? Eligibility to get admission?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?
  6. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  7. Procedure to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Technology for M.Pharma postgraduate? Detailed procedure to apply?
  8. IIT Madras offers PhD in Environmental Issues and Global Warning?
  9. Detailed procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  10. Detailed procedure to get admission in IP University for B.Physiotherapy?
  11. Detailed procedure to join PhD for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  12. Whether a CA is eligible to appear in JRF to study PhD in Economics in IIT-Madras?
  13. Information about PhD in Physiotherapy and name of university offering this course?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
  16. Detailed information about PhD in Mathematics course offered in Lucknow University, Madras University and Allahabad University?
  17. PHD in IIT through GATE? Calling mode for PHD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
31st July 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for PhD in Physiotherapy course in IIT, Madras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my Master Of Physiotherapy. I would like to do PhD in IIT, Madras. I don't know the procedure to apply and the application brochure is not giving details about entrance exam for Physiotherapists or information about the guide. So please let me know the procedure to get into the programme and also details of the guide to be contacted. I would be very grateful to you with this help. Thank you!

Sorry, IIT Madras does not offer a PhD in Physiotherapy program. IIT, Madras website link is given Click Here. List of PhD programs available at IIT, Madras is given below;

Aerospace Engineering
Biotechnology
Chemistry
Applied Mechanics
Chemical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Humanities & Social
Engineering Design
Computer Science and Engineering
Management Studies
Ocean Engineering
Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
Physics

Therefore, candidates with MPT qualification with a minimum of 55% marks can pursue PhD in Physiotherapy program in various other institutions. Admission to the PhD in Physiotherapy is done through an entrance examination and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?