1st November 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to study in South Africa after this country is affected by HIV/AIDS? Advantages of studying in South Africa?

Can I know the advantages of doing my education in South Africa? As far I came to know that the country is affected by HIV/AIDS diseases. So, in this case is it advisable to do further education in South Africa?

15th November 2016, 07:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to study in South Africa after this country is affected by HIV/AIDS? Advantages of studying in South Africa?

The country is affected by HIV/AIDS does not mean everyone residing there suffers from it. Moreover, AIDS cannot be spread by air/water/soil. Hence there is not much problem if you take precautions. South Africa houses good institutes and has good job scope. Thus, it is recommended to opt for South Africa if you get admission chance in a good institute in South Africa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?