6th November 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I didn't got any mail from company after HR interview process. What to do?

My HR interview process was over on 12th August and they told me that they will inform me through mail but still not got any information. Kindly any of my senior who faced the same problem, inform me whether they got mail or not?

7th November 2016, 08:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I didn't got any mail from company after HR interview process. What to do?

You should have mentioned the name of the company in which you had appeared for the interview round. Then it would have been easier for us to give you a detailed or accurate answer. Usually some companies take time to declare the final results as it requires approval from the higher management. In such scenario, you need to have patience and wait for their communication. Some companies inform the candidates whom they will recruit for further formalities and do not inform anything to the ones who are not selected. So the best option for you is to prepare for the upcoming recruitment drives of other companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?