3rd November 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training in L&T for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?

I have completed my 3rd year of B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. I want to know the procedure to apply for Training in L&T. Can anyone of you let me know the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  2. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  3. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for industrial training in GAIL for Civil 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  13. How to apply for summer training after 3rd year of electrical engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to get 6 months training in Delhi NCR?
  16. How may a B.Tech 3rd year student apply for training? From where training can be done?
  17. Procedure to apply for Training in L&T for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
5th November 2016, 01:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in L&T for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?

You will have to visit the official website of the the above mentioned company and will have to apply for the internship program. You will however have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the internship program and you will be most eligible to get admission.
5th November 2016, 08:22 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in L&T for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?

Larsen & Toubro Limited is a very reputed company dealing in manufacturing of various engineering items, information technology etc. Being a 3rd year candidate, you are eligible to apply for Training in Larsen & Toubro Limited.
Here are steps to be followed for training at L&T :

1. Apply for recommendation latter from your current institute. Otherwise look for any reference.
2. Submit your application with above reference before the due date which is generally in the month of February.
3. If you receive any call/email from the HR department of L&T, then you have to face an interview.
4. After clearing the interview, you can start training at Larsen & Toubro Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?