4th November 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the subject scope of Maths and Science after class 10th?

Hello Sir, I am in class 9th and I am confused about which subject to choose Maths or Science. I like theory because it is easy to me but some time I like Maths also because in this the process and concepts of solving questions is fixed so this is the reason I am confused? I also want to know is the process of study same in 11th, 12th as in class 9th?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  2. What should I choose after class 12th to become a computer science engineering graduate?
  3. Can I become an Architect without having Maths as a subject in Intermediate?
  4. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  5. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  6. Which subject to be chosen after 10th so as to appear for CLAT? What would be best and beneficial subjects?
  7. Can I get maths in class 12th with 75 marks in class 10th maths subject?
  8. If I choose Biology in 11th then what will be my future? Scope in the medical field? How much donation is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much should I score in class 10th Board exam to get Science in class 11th?
  10. What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  11. Am I eligible to take science after passing class 10th
  12. Which subject is better to take after 10th class examination?
  13. Do I have to reappear for the whole subjects exam if I failed in Maths and Science of class 10th? How can I write only the exam in which I have failed?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in Diploma after clearing class 10th (ICSE) but failed in Maths subject? Do I need to write any entrance for admission in Diploma? -- [New]
  15. Which course is the best in Medical Science? Eligibility criteria required to do this course after 86.60% in 10th Class?
  16. Can I become an IITian after scoring 80% marks in science and maths in 10th?
  17. Which subject are to choose in school if one want to study aeronautic engineer?
  18. Whats the scope available in Arts with Maths subject? Which colleges offer Maths subject in the Arts stream
6th November 2016, 03:24 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What are the subject scope of Maths and Science after class 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am in class 9th and I am confused about which subject to choose Maths or Science. I like theory because it is easy to me but some time I like Maths also because in this the process and concepts of solving questions is fixed so this is the reason I am confused? I also want to know is the process of study same in 11th, 12th as in class 9th?

After completing your 10th class, you can join the science stream. There are following subjects in science stream.

Physics
Math
Chemistry
English

There are lots of job opportunities after completing 12th in the PCM stream. So, according to my point of view you should go for the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics stream in your 11th and 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?