4th December 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an IITian after scoring 80% marks in science and maths in 10th?

I am a student of class tenth.i get 80%average in science and maths.but i like to study these subjects.should i take science and maths?can i become an IITian......

Related Questions:
  1. Which field should I choose after scoring 83% in Maths and 78% in science?
  2. Will I be able to give AIEEE exam after scoring 49% marks in Science+Maths in Class 10th?
  3. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  4. How should I improve in my standard 10th Maths and Science subjects?
  5. After passing 10th with 70% in science and 80% in Maths from ICSE board should I take PCMB?
  6. Can I be eligible for MCA after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 65% in 12th, 48% in BSc?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  8. Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams?
  9. Which UG course should I pursue after scoring 85 to 90% in science(Maths)? Which is the best college?
  10. How much marks are required in 10th in science and maths for admission in computer science?
  11. After passing 10th with 80.18% should I select Biofocal or General Science if I want to become a Doctor? Do I need to take Maths?
  12. Can I apply for KVPY after scoring 83 marks in Maths and 74 in science
  13. Which stream should I choose to make my career bright after scoring 80% marks in standard 10th? Which is better between Science and Commerce?
  14. Am I eligible for Banking Entrance exam after scoring 78% marks in 10th and 66% in 12th but only 41% in Maths Honors?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th Science if score poor marks in 10th Mathematics? -- [New]
  16. Which Government school in Delhi I can apply for Medical science course without maths when I have 60% marks in 10th?
  17. How to take Bio Maths group after scoring 424 marks in 10th standard?
  18. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
5th December 2011, 01:54 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an IITian after scoring 80% marks in science and maths in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of class tenth.i get 80%average in science and maths.but i like to study these subjects.should i take science and maths?can i become an IITian......
Hi,
yes, you can become IITians.
you have to take science with math if you want to do engineering from
IIT-JEE.
You have to pass 12th class with minimum 60% marks.

For admissions in the IIT you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted
by IIT.

GOOD LUCK!
2nd April 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become an IITian after scoring 80% marks in science and maths in 10th?

Which subjects are important to become an IITian ?
6th June 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i have scored more than 85% marks in science and maths in class 10th can i become an iitian
15th February 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am good at physics, chemistry and biology bt i am not good at maths... i am average in it.. i want to take science bt by chosing biology i dont want to go for medical............... i am confused which stream should i opt for science i.e. PCM or commerce??

pls reply soon
12th May 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

which refresher should i choose for chemistry of class 12th cbse? and plz tell me how to study in class 12th plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?