9th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Which college of Guru Nanak Dev University offers Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence?

Which college of Guru Nanak Dev University offer Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence course? I want to apply for this course so I want to know about the college under this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in government institute after scoring 980 rank?
  2. Can I do M.A English from GNDU Amritsar? I have done graduation with 48%
  3. Which are the government engineering colleges in Punjab?
  4. Nutrition and dietician courses and where to study?
  5. Can i get admission in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar in 2nd year in mechanical trade after doing mechanical diploma in Ramgarhia Polytechnic College Phagwara
  6. Can I get admission in Guru Nanak Dev College, Ludhiana through 12th board?
  7. What is the date of publish of B.Ed entrance application forms?
  8. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  9. How to do M.A in History as private from Guru Nanak Dev university, Amritsar?
  10. Which one is a best choice for me to join Civil Engineering between Punjab University and Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College?
  11. Can I do correspondence M.Phil from Guru Nanak Dev University
  12. Can I get admission in Guru Nanak Dev college, Ludhiana through 12th board marks?
  13. Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?
  14. Eligibility to study M.A.(Commercial Arts) in Guru Nanak Dev University for B.A. graduate?
  15. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is Guru Nanak Dev University offering B.Ed from distance learning
  17. From which university I will pursue Management course between Guru Nanak Dev University, Amity University and LPU if secured 77% in 12th Commerce?
  18. Will I be able to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev university after scoring 156 marks in AIEEE?
30th April 2023, 03:43 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college of Guru Nanak Dev University offers Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence?

After a thorough research on internet I conclude that, there are no other colleges affiliated with Guru Nanak Dev University that offer this course.

Guru Nanak Dev University offers only one campus which is located in Amritsar, Punjab, India. The Department of Laws at Guru Nanak Dev University offers the Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence course.

In order to get more information regarding admission process, dates of admission, fee structure and other expense, you can visit University's official website or may contact to the mobile numbers available on their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?