29th March 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Seats available in Bihar Polytechnic colleges for other state students? Tips to clear this exam?

Hello sir, I am from Uttar Pradesh and have applied for Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam. Please tell me how much seats are available for other state students? Give me tips regarding clearing this exam?

30th April 2023, 03:54 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Seats available in Bihar Polytechnic colleges for other state students? Tips to clear this exam?

Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts the Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam, also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE), for admission to polytechnic courses offered by various colleges in Bihar.

To get admission in Bihar polytechnic colleges, you need to appear in DCECE. The exam is conducted in two stages: the first stage is a screening test, and the second stage is a mains exam. The admission in the different courses is given on the basis of the rank secured by candidates in DCECE.

Here are some tips to help you clear the entrance exam:

1. It is essential to go through the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly to get a clear idea of the type of questions that may be asked in the exam.

2. Once you have a clear understanding of syllabus, prepare a study plan and start preparing.

3. Make notes of important topics and note down important questions in a separate notebook. It will help you revise the syllabus at the last moments.

4. Practicing previous year question papers is an excellent way to understand the exam pattern and improve your speed and accuracy in solving questions.

5. Give a significant importance on time management. It will help you solve the questions within given time limit.

Always remember, hard work has no alternative. So work hard and be punctual and try your best in exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?