26th July 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in VJIT to study Diploma in Technical and Applied Chemistry? When the application forms will be out?

Hello sir, I have completed 10th with 76% marks. I want to study Diploma in Technical and Applied Chemistry at VJIT. What is the procedure to get admission? When will be application form out?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completing 3 years Diploma in Technical Chemistry course on 10th basis?
  2. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure of admission in PG Diploma in Development Neurology? From when application forms will be available?
  4. When to get application forms for M.Sc in Applied Chemistry?
  5. Is it possible to join M.Sc in Applied Chemistry after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry? Required Procedure for this?
  6. Admission in Undergraduate course for 4 years Diploma in Technical Chemistry student?
  7. Can I get admission to study BCA in Punjab Technical University if completing Diploma in Office Management & Computer Application without Mathematics?
  8. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  9. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) in Annamalai University? Is it a distance university?
  10. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  12. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  13. Procedure to pursue Criminal Law? When to get application forms for next year LAWCET Exam?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  15. What exams are equivalent to 10+2?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  17. Information about ISM MSc entrance?
  18. Difference between Analytical Chemistry and Applied Chemistry? -- [New]
30th April 2023, 04:34 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in VJIT to study Diploma in Technical and Applied Chemistry? When the application forms will be out?

Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology, is a well-known technical institute in Hyderabad, India. To get admission in diploma in Technical and Applied chemistry, here is the general procedure followed by the Institute.

1. You must fulfill the eligibility criteria asked by institution for admission i.e. you must have completed 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.

2. If you are eligible then you can obtain the admission form either offline (through institution campus) or online ( on the official website).

3. Fill the application for properly and submit it to the administrative office.

4. You need to appear in the entrance exam conducted by VJIT for admission. If you score well and manage to secure minimum cutoff marks then you can proceed for further admission related process.

5. Based on rank scored by you in entrance exam, you need to compete in counselling in order to obtain a seat.

6. If you are allotted a seat during counseling, you need to pay the admission fee and complete the admission process within the stipulated time.

It is advisable to keep track regular updates regarding admission process and important dates of admission on their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?