17th November 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Which type of government jobs are available for 12th Science holder?

Hello sir, I am 12th with Science holder but marks is too low (46%). I want to apply for a government job. Please tell me which type of government jobs available for me

Related Questions:
  1. Doesn't Diploma becomes equivalent to 10+2 after giving additional exam?
  2. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?
  4. What kind of jobs are available in central government for NCC cadet?
  5. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of 12th science?
  6. What sort of government jobs are there for Widows with BA degree?
  7. What type of government jobs can I get after passing 12th science with 72%?
  8. Government jobs available for 12th Science(PCB) candidate having 80% marks?
  9. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  10. What type of government jobs are available for 12th completed candidates?
  11. Government jobs available for B.Sc Statics and Computer Science holder? Will I have to write exam for it?
  12. Is there any government jobs available for M.E Computer Science candidates?
  13. Jobs available in government sector for 12th with Science and handicapped candidate?
  14. What type of jobs can I get after completing 10th and 12th science with 82%?
  15. What type of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer science and technology
  16. What type of jobs will I get after passing 12th science with 50%?
  17. Which type of government jobs I can apply when 39 years old and studied till 12th standard? -- [New]
  18. Details about government jobs in computer science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
20th November 2016, 12:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of government jobs are available for 12th Science holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am 12th with Science holder but marks is too low (46%). I want to apply for a government job. Please tell me which type of government jobs available for me

The candidates after completion of 12th standard can appear for various jobs in government sector. They can apply for state police department for the Constable recruitment. You can apply for various posts in state government like Typist, Stenographer, Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Driver etc. The recruitment will be done through the state staff selection commission like HPSC. The website link is HPSC. You can apply for various jobs in Indian Railways; the recruitment will be done through Railway Recruitment Board. The website link is Indian Railways. You can apply for NDA examination to join in Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. The NDA recruitment will be done by UPSC, the website link is UPSC.
20th November 2016, 10:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of government jobs are available for 12th Science holder?

Some of the available job options after appearing and qualifying in entrance examination is :-

SSC CHSLE.

NDA.

IB ACIO.

TTE.

These are among the possible options after 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?