30th November 2016, 03:14 PM
deeksha lokesh

Which type of courses I can do from Indian School of Mines? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and procedure to take admission?

Hello sir, I want to apply for Indian School of Mines so, please provide me details like eligibility criteria, fee structure and procedure to take admission? Which type of courses I can do from ISM?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad to study Diploma in Mines Engineering? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  2. What are the requirements and eligibility for the following courses Masters in abroad?
  3. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  5. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  7. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training?
  8. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  9. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  11. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  12. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MCA course at VIT, Vellore? Fee structure and admission procedure? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  15. Eligibility criteria to take admission at London School of Economics to study MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Which is best school in Vadodara with fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?