1st December 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Cut off merit to get admission for M.Sc Maths in M.J College, Jalgaon?

How many seats are available for msc maths in M.J.College Jalgaon? Please provide me the cut off merit? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details on this soon. Please give me the information on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Maths from External Pune University after completing BSc Chemistry from North Maharashtra University Jalgaon
  2. List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?
  3. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  4. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  5. What is the admission procedure for admission in MSc Electronics Hons in Punjab University? What is the last year cutoff merit list?
  6. Cutoff list of MCA government college in NMY Jalgaon of last year?
  7. Can I get admission in government engineering college of Jalgaon after scoring 53% in diploma in ETX branch
  8. Cutoff score of last year for government Jalgaon engineering college for NT caste?
  9. How should I take admission in Thapar University after doing B.E in mechanical from Jalgaon college?
  10. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
  11. Cutoff list of government colleges in NMU Jalgaon University?
  12. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  13. Cutoff marks of last year of government engineering college in Jalgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of all branches in government colleges in Jalgaon?
  15. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  16. Date of sale of forms of government law college for 5 years law course? What is the merit cut off percentage?
  17. Cutoff list of last years merit for direct admission to 2nd year?
  18. Can I appear for GATE Exam having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and M.Sc in Rural Technology?
30th June 2019, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off merit to get admission for M.Sc Maths in M.J College, Jalgaon?

1 subject is back in bsc ,hence can I applied for MSc in m.j college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?