16th December 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBBS course from India after B.Sc Nursing from Sri Lanka? How to choose colleges in India?

Dear Sir, I have completed 3 years B.Sc Nursing course which was conducted by Faculty of Medical Science of Sri Jayawardanapura, Sri Lanka. I want to study MBBS course from India. What is the procedure to study from India? How to choose colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for MBBS in Sri Lanka?
  2. Can i study MBBS after BSc Nursing in India? What is the fee structure to study MBBS in India?
  3. Can a Sri Lankan student study LLM in distance mode from India? List of best distance universities for it? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to become Air Force Pilot in Sri Lanka for Sri Lankan resident? What should I study for it?
  5. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  6. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  7. Procedure to apply in CDS OTA for a citizen of Sri Lanka who is studying B.Tech in India? Documents required apply?
  8. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  9. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
  10. MBBS colleges in India that allow international students to take admission?
  11. Will I be able to get MBBS after BSc Nursing? Is this course available in India? Which are the universities offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How an I apply for MBBS after doing BSc Nursing?
  13. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  14. Can I study MBBS in India being a Nursing postgraduate?
  15. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  16. Colleges offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing in India?
  17. Will I be able to do MBBS after BSc nursing? Is the course available in India? Which universities offer this course?
  18. How to get direct admission in Medical colleges of India without any donation being resident of Sri Lanka? Which medical colleges are better for foreign student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?