16th December 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become Air Force Pilot in Sri Lanka for Sri Lankan resident? What should I study for it?

Hello sir, I am from Sri Lanka and I am 21 years old. I want to become Air Force Pilot in Sri Lanka. How can I become? What should I study for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Srilankan girl become a Pilot in Srilanka
  2. Will I be able to do Pilot course in Sri Lanka? I am studying in abroad and doing IGCSE in School
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?
  4. Can a Sri Lankan student study LLM in distance mode from India? List of best distance universities for it?
  5. How may I join BHU for my further studies?I've done Praveshika, Prathama and Madhyama in Sri Lanka with 50% marks
  6. How can I become an air hostess? I'm 20 years old girl from Sri Lanka and have done diploma in International airline ticketing academy and have 3 months experience as passenger service agent at Sri Lankan Airlines -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for AIPMT exam to get a seat in NRI quota being a Sri Lankan student?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in APIMT exam? I've done 10th std from Chennai with 80% marks but I have nationality of Sri Lanka
  9. Eligibility to study M.A. in Linguistics through Distance Education for a Srilankan?
  10. Can a Sri Lankan student get admission in degree course at Savitribai Phule Pune University? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure to become an air hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines?
  12. Procedure to study MBBS course from India after B.Sc Nursing from Sri Lanka? How to choose colleges in India?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for MBBS in Sri Lanka?
  14. How to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines and it's associates?
  15. Can I do Commercial Pilot License course in Sri Lanka if schooling IGCSE in Abroad?
  16. Can I join NASA after completion of B.Sc or M.Sc?
  17. How can a Sri-Lankan join NASA for membership? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I do BA through correspondence in top universities? currently I'm studying French and have obtained grade "A" for French in Advanced level
27th September 2017, 06:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become Air Force Pilot in Sri Lanka for Sri Lankan resident? What should I study for it?

To become a pilot in Sri Lanka air lines as Sri Lankan resident, there are few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 in PCM as their main subjects with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
- The minimum age limit to become a pilot is 16 years. There is no upper age limit for becoming pilot. Few air line companies keep the age limit as 34 years.
- The minimum height required is 157 Cms (5.2”). The weight should be proportional to height.

After completing the education you need to attend for the entrance exam named AFCAT exam. If you clear the exam you’ll be given training for 6 months then you’ll given pilot license.
Or
You can join in flying schools and get trained for 3 - 6 months. After completing the training you need to attend the test for pilot license. Based on your performance in the test you’ll be given license like SPL, CPL and PPL. Based on your license you’ll recruited as commercial pilot in different air line companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?