9th November 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission in Medical colleges of India without any donation being resident of Sri Lanka? Which medical colleges are better for foreign student?

Hello sir, I am resident of Sri Lanka and I have passed 12th with 61%. Please tell me how to get direct admission in Medical colleges of India without any donation? Which medical colleges are better for foreign student?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  2. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  3. Procedure to study MBBS course from India after B.Sc Nursing from Sri Lanka? How to choose colleges in India?
  4. Donation Fee structure of private medical colleges in India?
  5. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  6. Admission in Medical Colleges of India if I am a Bangladeshi student?
  7. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  8. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  9. Can a Bangladeshi MBBS student get direct admission in MS course in top Medical colleges of India? -- [New]
  10. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  11. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  12. In which colleges can I apply after clearing the medical entrance exams? Any chance to get admission in foreign medical college?
  13. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any good medical college in India that gives admission on the basis of 12th marks without donation?
  15. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  16. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for AIPMT exam to get a seat in NRI quota being a Sri Lankan student?
  18. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?