24th December 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

What to along with B.Com to get a defence job or a government job?

I am in B.Com 1st year. So, what can I do with graduation, because I want to go in for a professional job like as defence job or government job.
So, please guide me what should I do?

25th December 2016, 08:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to along with B.Com to get a defence job or a government job?

Its very simple, as you are pursuing B.Com 1st year, so during your bachelor's degree you can start preparing for different government competitive examinations. You can start solving the previous years papers of different entrance examinations and can join any coaching institute which helps a candidate to prepare for the government entrance examinations. You can also refer to different guide books.

After completing B.Com there are lots of government jobs available for you like : Railways/Banks/Defense/Police service/CID etc. You can appear for examinations like IAS/IFS/IPS/RRB etc. So, according to your interest you have to prepare for the examinations.

Best of luck.
25th December 2016, 08:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to along with B.Com to get a defence job or a government job?

Yes, after completing your bachelor degree you will be eligible for recruitment in defence services or government jobs.

To get job you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination. Some of the entrance examination to get government jobs are :-

CDS.

IBPS.

Railway.

SSC.

Civil Services.

So, you can appear for these examination and after qualifying in it eligible for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?