28th December 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

For up to how much amount should I apply for an education loan at Bank of Baroda to study B.Pharma? Will I have to show my property for it?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Pharmacy course from a private college and ofcourse fee is very high. Please tell me for how much amount I can apply for an education loan at Bank of Baroda? Will I have to show my property for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  2. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Is it necessary to present House property to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs?
  6. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  8. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What if I dont have property to show to a bank for education loan?
  10. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  11. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  12. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it necessary to submit the original property papers to take an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  16. Maximum amount of Education Loan to get without mortgaging property to study MBA?
  17. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
31st December 2016, 10:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For up to how much amount should I apply for an education loan at Bank of Baroda to study B.Pharma? Will I have to show my property for it?

You should apply for the education loan for the amount which is required for your study expense and you cannot afford. Education loan up to 7.5 lakhs is the best option as it does not require any collateral security. For education loan above 7.5 lakhs, you need to mortgage property. Hence, if you can manage the expense beyond 7.5 lakhs, then you should go for 7.5 lakhs provided your course expense is that much. Banks will allow education loan as per your course expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?