28th December 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I haven't received the central sector scholarship for 12th standard?

I haven't received my central sector scholarship. I have completed my 12th and I have got 91.4% but I haven't received my central sector scholarship. Can I apply for renewal? I haven't received my first installment. Can you please help?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date of sending renewal application form for central sector scholarship?
  2. Procedure to get 2nd installment of central sector scholarship? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 97% in 12th and studying in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  4. What is the reason for 3rd installment of scholarship being not credited to me?
  5. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  6. How can I get my remaining installment of Central Sector Scholarship?
  7. Can I reapply for Cental Scholarship renewal if didn't received it yet?
  8. What can I do if I didn't received the Central Government Scholarship yet?
  9. Is there any chance of getting Central Sector Scholarship with 76% in 12th standard?
  10. How to get the lost scholarship lost ID back for Central Sector Scholarship Renewal?
  11. When I will get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 86.8% in 12th?
  12. How can I apply for central sector scholarship after passing 12th with 91% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 88.60% in 12th MP Board?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 75% in 12th?
  15. What should I do to get back again central sector scholarship if I have not renewed it again?
  16. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?
  17. What should I do if I didn't get the central sector scholarship for the second installment? How to get it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Why I am not getting my Central Sector Scholarship yet being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
31st December 2016, 07:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I haven't received the central sector scholarship for 12th standard?

There can be various reasons for not getting the scholarship. You need to contact the authority to get the exact reason and further proceedings to receive the scholarship and opt for its renewal.

- You need to contact :-
CBSE Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
Email ID: [email protected]

- Send an email and wait for 3-5 working days requesting them to provide feedback on your matter.

- Provide your name, Roll No. in X/XII/AIPMT and AIEEE, Registration No., Father's name and Residential address, Contact No. in E Mail.

- If you do not get response, you can either call them via the tollfree number given above or contact the below mentioned authority:-

THE SECRETARY,
CBSE
SHIKSHA KENDRA,
2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
FAX : 22515826
4th January 2022, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I haven't received the central sector scholarship for 12th standard?

Should i get the scholorship now actually i am sexond ywar now?
19th April 2022, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm b.com end year student.. I applied for renewal of central sector scholarship... But still I have not received money... The students who applied for renewal of scholarship for the same have received money in January 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?