29th December 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges to study Sanitary Inspector course after B.Com? Details about syllabus, eligibility criteria and duration of course?

Hello sir, I have complete B.Com and want to do Sanitary Inspector course from a government college. List of college for it? Detail about course syllabus, eligibility criteria and duration?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Sanitary Inspector entrance exam in Ambattur? Eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam? -- [New]
  2. What is the syllabus for Sanitary Inspector course in Gandhigram University?
  3. Duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Sanitary Inspector? Minimum qualification required?
  4. Details about Sanitary Inspectors Training Course? What is the criteria? List of government courses and entrance exams?
  5. How can I apply to study Sanitary Inspector course if working as a Sanitary worker in Tamil Nadu Municipal Office?
  6. Which course is suitable to become a sanitary inspector?
  7. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  8. Benefits to study Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course after B.Sc Nursing?
  9. Syllabus and previous 10 year model question paper for Sanitary Inspector course
  10. Syllabus for Assistant Sanitary Inspector Exam?
  11. Last year question papers and syllabus for Sanitary Inspector course?
  12. List of government jobs for B.Pharm students?
  13. Courses in the field of Medical Science other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?
  15. Can a TYB.Com passed student opt for sanitary inspector related course
  16. Which course is suitable for me to become sanitary inspector?
  17. How to get admission in sanitary inspector course at Gandhi gram university?
  18. PG diploma Sanitary Inspector courses inside Tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?