10th January 2017, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Government Bank Po if I did not have Commerce in class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Science (PCM), Now I want to become a Government Bank PO so I want to know am I eligible to become a Government Bank Po if I did not have Commerce in class 12th? Do I have to complete Intermediate again with Commerce to achieve my Goal? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any bank after completing 12th in commerce?
  2. Am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream? -- [New]
  3. After passing 12th Commerce with 60 percent marks can I apply for Bank Clerk exam? Apart from 12th what else is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get job in bank after completion of 12th commerce?
  5. What are the Competitive exams available for Government jobs after class 12th (Commerce)?
  6. Which subject should i study after 12th from Commerce to become eligible for UPSC jobs?
  7. Can I appear for government bank exam after passing 12th commerce with 49.33%?
  8. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  9. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?
  10. Am I eligible for ACC after completing class 12th with commerce from NIOS?
  11. Can I get government job after passing 12th Commerce?
  12. Can I get admission in CA after 10+2 with PCMB?
  13. Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?
  14. How to join IAF after class 12th in commerce?
  15. Which course I can do after 12th to get a good government job?
  16. Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class?
  17. What should I do for getting a job in bank after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  18. Third class degree holder is eligible for Bank exams?
11th January 2017, 11:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Government Bank Po if I did not have Commerce in class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Science (PCM), Now I want to become a Government Bank PO so I want to know am I eligible to become a Government Bank Po if I did not have Commerce in class 12th? Do I have to complete Intermediate again with Commerce to achieve my Goal? Please answer as soon as possible.
12th standard candidates are not eligible for government bank PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for government bank PO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
11th January 2017, 06:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Government Bank Po if I did not have Commerce in class 12th?

No,you do not have to pursue 10+2 again with commerce stream to appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment in bank PO jobs.

The requirement to appear for entrance examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit to appear for examination is 20-30 years and 21-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

For detail information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?