28th March 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Arts stream and after completing it I want to get a Government Bank job so I want to know am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Bank after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  2. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  3. How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?
  4. Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  6. How to get a job in bank after completing 12th by Arts stream -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get government jobs after passing class 12th with arts stream?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get government bank job after completing degree?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  10. Am I eligible to become a Government Bank Po if I did not have Commerce in class 12th?
  11. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  12. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  13. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?
  14. Can i become a PO in bank after 12th from Arts stream?
  15. How can I get a job in Private Banking sector after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  16. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
29th March 2017, 10:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream?

The minimum required qualification to appear for banking entrance examination conducted by IBPS/SBI is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Candidate's age limit varies with examination.

Candidates do not have any limitation on aggregate to appear for examination.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.ssb.co.in.
29th March 2017, 11:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream?

Being a student of Class 12th you are not eligible for any type of banking jobs as the minimum educational requirement for any banking jobs in nationalized bank of India is a bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

So to be eligible for banking jobs like bank clerk or bank probationary officer you first need to complete your graduation degree course and then have to qualify bank entrance examinations like IBPS bank examination or SBI bank examination.

For further details and updates regarding these bank examinations you can refer to the link www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in.
29th March 2017, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Arts stream and after completing it I want to get a Government Bank job so I want to know am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, 12th standard candidates are not eligible for government bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
30th March 2017, 09:10 AM
M.P.T.J.Sunaiya Arasan

Yes you lot of opportunities in government jobs you can apply for clerk post as you have passed +2. You can apply for probitary officer in banks . Read well all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?