21st January 2017, 01:14 PM
RAVI TVR

What is the eligibility criteria required to appear for Energy Audit exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Energy Audit exam so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to appear for Energy Audit exam? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Beaueau of Energy Efficiency Exam(BEE) Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria for Energy Audit and Energy Manager jobs?
  3. Will I be eligible to join Energy Audit course after completion of engineering course? Any other branches in engineering where I can get admission for Energy Audit Course?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  5. How can I apply for NEET exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for the exam?
  6. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for NATA exam?
  7. Whether M.Sc in Physics student apply for ISRO entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?
  8. Can a B.Sc passed student apply for IBPS SO exam? What is the required eligibility criteria to apply for the exam?
  9. Can I apply for BEEE after completing diploma?
  10. How can I apply for the M.Sc Mathematics entrance exam of MS University? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam and how to prepare for the exam?
  11. Eligibility for appearing in JEE 2017
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam and when will be the application form out?
  13. How and when should I apply for LLB entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for application?
  14. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for School Lecturer exam?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required for UPSC exam? Can a Stenographer apply for UPSC exam?
  16. Can a Female Candidate apply for NDA exam? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the procedure to apply for the exam? -- [New]
  17. Courses, exams, projects available related with energy audit?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Group 3 examination?
15th October 2017, 07:52 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to appear for Energy Audit exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVI TVR View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for Energy Audit exam so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to appear for Energy Audit exam? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Eligibility Criteria to apply for Energy Auditor Exam:-

Educational Qualification Required:-
To apply for energy auditor exam applicant must posses qualification as mentioned below:-

>> Applicant must have done bachelors in engineering or equivalent qualification and must have 3 years of work experience.

>> Applicant with post graduate degree in engineering that is M.Tech, ME or equivalent and must have at least 2 year of work experience.

Application Procedure:-

To apply online you must have to fill BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency) online application form at www.aipnpc.org. and submit it.

To apply offline fill the application form and send it with required documents like Passport size photo, Qualification certificate proof, Employment experience proof and send it to below mentioned address:-

The Director,
Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Productivity,
National Productivity Council 6,
SIDCO Industrial Estate,
Ambattur, Chennai, 600098.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?