8th January 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Group 3 examination?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Group 3 examination but I am confused whether I am eligible to apply for the exam or not? I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Group 3 examination? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th November 2017, 07:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Group 3 examination?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Group 3 Examination:

In order to apply for Group 3 Examination's, you are required to meet the below mentioned educational qualification.

>> You must have completed Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age must not exceed 42 years.

>> The selection process consists of the merit and in the computer based main examination

>> If you have completed Graduation in any discipline, then you are eligible to apply for Group 3 Examination. To be eligible for this recruitment, you are required to appear in Public Service Commission recruitment of concerned state.
15th February 2018, 08:41 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Group 3 examination?

Group-3 examination is conducted by state government public service commissions to select the candidates for Junior assistant, Panchayat secretary posts.
And bachelor degree or an equivalent examination pass from UGC approved college or university is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for this exam.
Age limit to apply for Group-3 exam is 18-36 years and the age relaxations are :
* 3 years for OBC candidates and state government servicing employees
* 5 years for SC and ST candidates
* 10 years for Physically challenged candidates.
And candidates are selected based on their score in written test and documents verification will be conducted for those candidates who cleared the written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?