17th January 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NEET exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for NEET exam after completing class 12th so I want to know how can I apply for NEET exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 05:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for NEET exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for the exam?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same is a national level pre medical examination held by CBSE once every year for admission in MBBS and BDS degree courses in any medical colleges of India except AIIMS.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in NEET are as here under :-

* You must be an Indian candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to appear in the sane examination.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board. Further relaxation of 10% marks is applicable for reserved category candidates. Students going to appear in their Class 12th board examination are also eligible.

Now as far as you are concerned about applying for the same examination then for that you will have to refer to the official link of NEET i.e; www.aipmt.nic.in when forms are available. You must refer to the same link for more details about NEET.
18th January 2017, 06:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for NEET exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for the exam?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is a National level Medical entrance examination conducted by CBSE for offering admissions to first year MBBS/ BDS course in government/ private medical and dental colleges in India except in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.

Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with 50% aggregate marks taken together and those who have passed English as a subject in the qualifying examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in NEET examination. You must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible to appear in NEET examination. You can apply for NEET examination through online at http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx.
18th January 2017, 10:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. CBSE conducts this entrance examination every year for admission of candidates into MBBS and BDS course respectively.

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

>>Candidates must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required to apply for this exam.

>>Candidate's minimum age must be 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.

The notification for 2017 NEET exam is not released. Once it is released, you can apply for this exam at official website of NEET, at present which is http://www.aipmt.nic.in.
18th January 2017, 10:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and it is conducted by CBSE every year for admission of candidates in medical courses such as MBBS and BDS in government and private institutions.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th std from a recognised board with PCB as main paper and have scored minimum 50%. The age limit to appear for examination is 17-25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

The examination is conducted in one stage and contains objective MCQs from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For more information about examination and syllabus visit at www.aipmt.nic.in.
18th January 2017, 11:02 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance test and same is a common medical entrance test which is organised for selection of deserving candidates for their admission in any medical college of India for MBBS and BDS degree courses.

* The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in NEET are as following :-

i) You must hold the citizenship of India.

ii) Your age must lie in between 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you will appear in the same examination.

iii) You must have completed your Class 12th academics or pursuing the same with PCB group with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Marks relaxation of 10% is applicable for reserved category candidates.

Also for applying for the same examination you will have to log on to the link www.aipmt.nic.in when the application form for the same is released which is expected to be released very soon. For more updates regarding NEET you can refer to the above mentioned link.
19th January 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want to apply for NEET exam after completing class 12th so I want to know how can I apply for NEET exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?