3rd February 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy in Hinduja TMT for Mechanical Engineer? How to apply for it? How much salary I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed Mechanical Engineering and want to know is there any vacancy in Hinduja TMT for me? How to apply for it? How much salary I can get?

7th February 2017, 11:54 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any vacancy in Hinduja TMT for Mechanical Engineer? How to apply for it? How much salary I can get?

Currently there are no vacancies but you have to visit their official website hindujagroup.com from time to time in order to check that is there any vacancies are coming or not. You have to mail your C.V at [email protected]. If you match their requirements then they will call you up for the interview if you crack all the rounds of interview then you will be selected. The salary ranges between 6 to 8 Lac per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?