16th June 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th with 96% and I want
to join B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University.
Can you please provide me the detail on how to proceed
and to apply for this course in Osmania University?
Thanking you!
With Regards-
Shravya Jennie

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  2. What are the requirements and procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Osmania or any other Universities in Hyderabad?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th Commerce?
  4. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Osmania University?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  6. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC?
  7. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  9. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in 12th CBSE?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam?
  13. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  14. What is the eligibility for group II?
  15. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th MP Board?
  16. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  17. Detailed Procedure to apply for SCRA Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scholarships available in Pondicherry for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate who has secured 77%?
17th June 2015, 11:28 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th with 96% and I want
to join B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University.
Can you please provide me the detail on how to proceed
and to apply for this course in Osmania University?
Thanking you!
With Regards-
Shravya Jennie
Those candidates who are interested to apply for B.Sc Nursing, should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology. So, If you have completed 12th standard in Science stream, then definitely you are eligible for B.Sc Nursing.

Those candidates who do want to get admitted in Osmania University under this B.Sc Nursing course have to appear for an entrance examination in order to clear the final admission requirements.

The application forms for B.Sc Nursing are normally available during the month of March/April. Once can get the application form online or offline. The candidates need to fill in all the details correctly and submit the application before the last date.

Contact Information:
Address: Osmania University Main Rd,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2363
Official Website - www.osmania.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?