9th February 2017, 03:26 PM
snehlata srivastav

Am I eligible to apply for District Judge post at the age of 37 after completing LLB course?

Respected Sir, I had completed my LLB course 3 years ago and now I am 37 years old, I want to apply for District Judge post so I want to know am I eligible to apply for District Judge post at the age of 37 after completing LLB course? Please answer as soon as possible.

12th February 2017, 06:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for District Judge post at the age of 37 after completing LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snehlata srivastav View Post
Respected Sir, I had completed my LLB course 3 years ago and now I am 37 years old, I want to apply for District Judge post so I want to know am I eligible to apply for District Judge post at the age of 37 after completing LLB course? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed LLB course so you are not eligible for Judge post.

Candidates should have completed Graduation in Law from a recognized University with good academic record are eligible to become a Judge.

Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.
2nd August 2021, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for District Judge post at the age of 37 after completing LLB course?

I finished my LLB in 2020 I m 36 years I m waiting for my enrollment I m female.Is it possible to become judge .can I appear Tamilnadu Government judiciary exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?