2nd March 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electrical stream?

Hey am vijay. Am in last sem of my diploma in electrical stream... and my percentage is around 70% and I want to take admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in best collage.. and I want to take EEE branch for the B.Tech. Please tell me how I can take admission in good college for B.Tech? Am doing my diploma for haryana.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  2. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course after completion of 2 years ITI in Electrical? -- [New]
  4. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma course?
  6. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in NIT after completion of diploma course?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  10. Admission procedure and requirements to study B.Tech for Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering student?
  11. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  12. Can I get admission in Pune after completion of Diploma in Electrical stream with 69% of marks?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  15. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  16. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Electrical Diploma?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed to get admission in college after completion of diploma course?
  18. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
3rd March 2017, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electrical stream?

To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course in electrical stream, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc, which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the examination, based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?