22nd March 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

What are the career scope after completing Post Graduation with M.Com? Which skills should I learn to get a good job?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Post Graduation with M.Com and after completing it I want to work and earn so I want to know what are the career scope after completing Post Graduation with M.Com? Which skills should I learn to get a good job? Please answer as soon as possible.

1st April 2017, 12:20 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career scope after completing Post Graduation with M.Com? Which skills should I learn to get a good job?

Career Scope after completion of Post Graduation with M.Com course:

After successful completion of M.Com (Master of Commerce) post graduation course, you have two options to choose.

>> Either to go with Ph.D (Doctoral Program)
* in Commerce
* In Financial Studies
* Business Economics
* Finance and Banking
* Statistics

>> Or to go with Job Opportunities

Yes, after successful completion of M.Com course you can find employment opportunities in Accounting organizations, Banking sector, Marketing sector, Foreign Trade organizations, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), FMCG Companies, Broking organizations, Public Accounting organizations and in Industrial Houses. You are required to be well versed with the core topics that are covered in Post Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?