4th April 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue PhD in Diabetology after MBBS? List of colleges in Chennai?

Hello sir, I am pursuing MBBS course and after it want to do research on Diabetology from Chennai. Provide me list of colleges for it? Procedure to pursue PhD in Diabetology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a MBBS and (CCD) holder apply for Diploma in Diabetology? Procedure to apply and list of colleges for it?
  2. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  3. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  4. How can I get admission in diploma in Diabetology course after MBBS
  5. Procedure to get admission in any MBBS colleges of Chennai? Fee per annum of MBBS?
  6. Need information about the post graduate fellowship in Diabetology in Tamil Nadu?
  7. What is eligibility criteria required to get admission for diploma in Diabetology after MBBS?
  8. Can I apply for Diploma in Diabetology from Bangladesh?
  9. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  10. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  11. Where to get the forms to apply for Ph.D? List of colleges available in Delhi to pursue Ph.D?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  13. List of colleges where I can pursue Ph.D in Demography? I have completing MSc in statistics -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  15. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Maths after completion of M.Sc Maths?
  18. Which are the entrance tests related to Ph.D Statistics?
29th July 2017, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue PhD in Diabetology after MBBS? List of colleges in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am pursuing MBBS course and after it want to do research on Diabetology from Chennai. Provide me list of colleges for it? Procedure to pursue PhD in Diabetology?

Candidates can apply for the PhD in Diabetology course after MBBS. Eligibility to pursue PhD in Diabetology is an MBBS or MS or MDS. Admission to the course is done on the basis of an interview conducted by the college/university. Candidates can apply online or offline as per the requirements. Some of the colleges/universities offering PhD in Diabetoloty are given below;

Madras Diabetes Research Foundation - Official Website

Dr. A. Ramachandran’s Diabetes Hospitals - Official Website

M.V. Hospital for Diabetes - Official Website

Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Education Academy - Official Website
12th November 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to pursue PhD in Diabetology after MBBS? List of colleges in Chennai?

Which universities offer PhD in diabetes in Bangalore. I very completed my md in physiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?